View Profile Jabicho

56 Movie Reviews

Lol, it's so awesome and funny, can't wait for more episodes of this

Loved it! you made an amazing job

It was great man, I remember the first one, and this one is as good or even better.
The animation is pretty cool and the puns are so smart!!. Only thing is that it was a bit short for me, but maybe the lenght is part of it's charm

25 Game Reviews

Loved the game, the graphics are pretty cool, and the music too (very good for the game style), I felt a bit confused at the beggining, but it's quite intuitive to learn so after a minute I got everything figured out.

The best thing of this game is that it's soooo addictive! I've gotten to lvl 4 right now, and got some upgrades, love the fact that the type of modules increases gradually as you progress.

Loved it, the music was great for the game too, I liked the gameplay a lot.

Btw, about the ending... Wow pretty cool

This game is totally awesome! reminded me a bit of Trauma Center. Loved it! Also i'm playing on a laptop, lol so it's quite difficult without a mouse (but I think mouse users also find it difficult!)

Amazing graphics, colors, gameplay, and sounds

67 Audio Reviews

This script is lovely, it creates a great mood, a warm and comfy feeling.
and you can feel the friendship bond while listening to it.
I always loved the feelings that Nyana transmits in her stories, and Eighthour, you did a perfect job moving that emotions to the audio :D

NyanaCreation responds:

i am so happy that you like it ^^ i always try to think about how i will say things and how they will effect others so the feelings are real. it's a natural thing i do with writing but i am happy you love the feeling in the stories that makes me very happy ^^

and @TheEightHour did a really good job. i thought he did it perfect and i was so happy when i first heard it ^^

man this is beautiful, I loved listening to it all, it's very calm and I like the way you arranged it

the feeling it transfers is lovely, goes so well with the title, it's peaceful and makes you feel free. Love it! :D

1 Art Review

I like the color, and the white borders are always a cool thing, remind me of those old refrigerator stickers style :)

Hi! I love making music (mostly piano). If you ever need a music track, a cover, or an original, please feel free to send me a pm or write me at my email: javi_psicoloco@hotma il.com

36, Male