OTTTD - Kill 'em all OTTTD - Kill 'em all

Lol, it's so awesome and funny, can't wait for more episodes of this

Mushroom Soup Mushroom Soup

Loved it! you made an amazing job

NoPUNintendo 2 NoPUNintendo 2

It was great man, I remember the first one, and this one is as good or even better.
The animation is pretty cool and the puns are so smart!!. Only thing is that it was a bit short for me, but maybe the lenght is part of it's charm

Overhaul Overhaul

Loved the game, the graphics are pretty cool, and the music too (very good for the game style), I felt a bit confused at the beggining, but it's quite intuitive to learn so after a minute I got everything figured out.

The best thing of this game is that it's soooo addictive! I've gotten to lvl 4 right now, and got some upgrades, love the fact that the type of modules increases gradually as you progress.

Perspective Perspective

Loved it, the music was great for the game too, I liked the gameplay a lot.

Btw, about the ending... Wow pretty cool

Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

This game is totally awesome! reminded me a bit of Trauma Center. Loved it! Also i'm playing on a laptop, lol so it's quite difficult without a mouse (but I think mouse users also find it difficult!)

Amazing graphics, colors, gameplay, and sounds

I can finally breathe I can finally breathe

the feeling it transfers is lovely, goes so well with the title, it's peaceful and makes you feel free. Love it! :D

Pressing On Pressing On

Man, this is really cool, love the piano and bass, you're so amazing at the piano!! it sounds so fluid, I wouldn't change anything, it's perfect the way it is :D

Awakening Awakening

Man this is awesome, reminds me of great music from games like secret of mana and chrono trigger (the best of the best). Love the feeling! And good luck on the competition!

EnviousBass responds:

Oh wow, those are some big RPG names right there. I'm surprised and honored that my music gives off those vibes. Glad you like it. :)

hmm... which face should I wear today? hmm... which face should I wear today?

I like the color, and the white borders are always a cool thing, remind me of those old refrigerator stickers style :)